Nachdem ich vor einigen Wochen aus Island zurückgekommen bin und von euch unglaublich tolles Feedback zu meinem Island Travel & Food Diary bekommen habe, gibt es heute ein kleines Instagram Travel Diary Review von dieser wunderschönen Insel. Einige Bilder habe ich von der Kamera auf mein iPhone runtergeladen, dennoch sind zu 90 % aller Bilder auf Instagram auf meinem iPhone entstanden Deswegen gibt es heute mal ein #ThrowbackThursday und ein Haufen wunderschöner Instagram-Bilder, alle zusammengefasst auf meinem Blog.
Wie ich schon in meinem Travel Diary geschwärmt habe, sagen Bilder mehr als 1000 Worte, wer aber dennoch meine 1000 Wörter nachlesen möchte oder nur die Bilder für sich sprechen lassen möchte, kann dann mal unter dem Tag „Iceland“ vorbeischauen.
Genießt nun mein Instagram Review mit kleinen Anekdoten und Geschichten und wie immer freue ich mich über Feedback! Love, Alice.
English: I just came back from iceland some couple of weeks ago and already received plenty of great feedback on my Iceland Food & Travel Diary. And since it’s #ThrowbackThursday I am more than happy to present you my Instagram Travel-Diary from this amazing island, today on my blog.
We all know that a pictures is worth than a thousand words, but just in case you wanna read my thousand words, head over to the tag „Iceland“ and check out all the blog-entries from Iceland as well as a lot of breathtaking pictures. So now please enjoy my Instagram Review, some little stories and love-letters. Love, Alice.
Iceland Instagram Travel Diary
1. Some stylish boots in exchange to heavy winterboots; see the whole look here. / 2. Hotelroom bliss with Garance Doré’s Love x Style x Life and VIU shades / 3. My hairstyle literally 24/7 in Iceland! Never underestimate the power of wind… / 4. Bits and bobs of crystal clear glacier pieces at the glacier sea Jökusárlón – totally loved the peace and ice-cold nature here! / 5. Taking a dip into the Blue Lagoon geothermal bath near Reykjavik. The water is salty and super warm by the way! / 6. My view from the hotelroom: Reykjavik Harbour. We also had an incredible view on the aurora borealis!
1. Wandering around Pingvellir National Park in Iceland! We stopped like every ten minutes at some random parking lots and viewing points! Getting lost is not that bad actually; find the whole look here. / 2. The wild wild sea at Reynisfjara near Vìk, also know as the black sand beach. The weather was also pretty wild and we got wet from head to toe! / 3. Another random shot by my travel companion Jason at the DC-3 plane wrackage, which was super difficult to find but worth the trip! / 4. The aurora borealis or also known as the Northern lights are just amazing. We just got into the car and drobe somewhere dark – true story! / 5. We had one wonderful sunny day, the rest was… well, a bit wet and grey. / 6. Another shot from Jökusárlón, the glacier sea. It’s a 4h drive from Reyjkavik and we were super lucky to arrive before sundown!
1. As you can see, I really love this setting for this look. / 2. A close-up to the geysir. If you look closer you can see coins, tourists were throwing in – please note that this is strictly prohibited (and not very eco friendly at all)! / 3. How I survived Iceland! See the full look here. / 4. The DC-3 Plane Wrackage in the middle of nothing – literally NOTHING. See GPS coordinates here to get there. / 5. A shot of my friend Jason in front of Jökusárlón, again (i know). Reminds me of Caspar David Friedrichs’s „Wanderer above the sea of fog“ (1818)! / 6. Another black beach shot – the waves were pretty high and went pretty deep into the beach as well, needed to run like 3x and got unfortunately caught by a wave lol
1. Social Media vs. Real Life. Took at least 20 pictures of this setting and I was freeeezing! (Well, my feet were pretty warm…) / 2. Another cliff and black beach action at Reynisfjara near Vìk! I know right? An amazing view, just like to another world! / 3. A wonderful shot in cooperation with Canada Goose at the black beach. / 4. The Jökusárlón from a different angle. / 5. In the middle of nowhere, next to the street. Took a little detour and went into the moss-covered stone landscape to take pictures! Awwww wonderful moments. And yes, it was pretty cold without a jacket. / 6. In the middle of nowhere part 3894039042, well actually next to the DC-3 plane wrackage from a different angle.
1. Our first day in Reyjkavik, wandering around the harbour and taking the first pictures. / 2. View from the pier of Reyjkavik. / 3. Same shot, just closer as number one, when my hair was still good. / 4. View from the tiny airplane! It was pretty windy and the plane had a very turbulant landing – well, I had fun! / 5. Latergram from a selfie-action in front of the mirror. / 6. When the journay began! Picture by Benjamin Hardman.
Iceland Travel Vlog
Photo: I heart Alice
Dieser Beitrag ist auch verfügbar auf: Englisch